Energy Efficient Aviation Solutions
The overall objective of the consortium project is to increase the level of networking of the actors in the defined field of action. In general, the supplier industry is highly fragmented in the targeted market environment. For many of the small and medium-sized suppliers located in the consortium area, aircraft construction or the supply of components for this is often only one of several business segments. One of the objectives of the consortium is to support vertical or horizontal integration and thus increase the value-added breadth or depth by thematically bundling of the competences in order to strengthen the position of the stakeholders as a whole. In order to achieve this goal, the consortium has agreed on the development of various sub-projects, which will be achieved in specific milestones.
Further information can be found on the EEAS Website
Project Duration: 01.05.2015 - 28.02.2017
- Silicon Saxony Management GmbH (representing Silicon Saxony e. V. & Cool Silicon e. V.)
- HAV Hamburg Aviation - Luftfahrtcluster Metropolregion Hamburg e. V.
- LRT Kompetenzzentrum Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik Sachsen/Thüringen e. V.
- BBAA Berlin Brandenburg Aerospace Allianz e. V.
- Technical University Dresden - Centre for Microtechnical Production