ESTC Conference 2018 in Dresden
Just as several other international conferences, this year's ESTC Conference (18.-21.09.2018) is taking place in the home of Cool Silicon - in Dresden.
About ESTC Conference
Organized by IEEE-EPS (former CPMT) since 2006, the Electronics System-Integration Technology Conferences (ESTC) series is the premier venue for academics and industry to present and discuss the latest developments in assembly and interconnection technology and new applications.
ESTC completes the triumvirate together with ECTC in the United States and EPTC in Singapore and thus supports the global community of electronics packaging engineers and scientists.
ESTC is covering the following topics:
- Advanced Packaging
- Materials for Interconnects and Packaging
- Optoelectronic Systems Packaging
- Assembly and Manufacturing Technologies
- MEMS/NEMS and Sensors Packaging
- Design Tools and Modeling
- Power Electronic Systems Packaging
- Advanced Technologies for Emerging Systems
- Reliability of Electronic Devices and Systems
- Flexible Printed and Hybrid Electronics