ESSDERC & ESSCIRC Conference 2018 in Dresden
The aim of ESSDERC and ESSCIRC is to provide an annual European forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices and circuits.
The increasing level of integration for system-on-chip design made available by advances in semiconductor technology is, more than ever before, calling for a deeper interaction among technologists, device experts, IC designers and system designers. While keeping separate Technical Program Committees, ESSDERC and ESSCIRC are governed by a common Steering Committee and share Plenary Keynote Presentations and Joint Sessions bridging both communities. Attendees registered for either conference are encouraged to attend any of the scheduled parallel sessions, regardless to which conference they belong.
- 3 Plenary presentations
- 3 ESSDERC keynote presentations
- 3 ESSCIRC keynote presentations
- Invited papers with overall coverage of all aspects of advanced devices and circuits
- Special Focus Sessions on
- Power Electronics
- Presentation of IEEE and ESSDERC/ESSCIRC Awards
- ESSDERC/ESSCIRC Gala Dinner on Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- The Future of Mobility: Reliability, Readiness & Robustness of Integrated Circuits
Chapter 1: EOS & ESD
Chapter 2: Reliability & Readiness of IC’s
Chapter 3: Mobility & Sensing
- IC Design for Automotive
- Ultra-Low Power Sensors for Condition Monitoring
Cool Silicon is bronze sponsor of the event which is organized by its two members TU Dresden and NamLab.