EFECS 2018 - European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems
The European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems is the international forum with a focus on ‘Our Digital Future’ along the Electronic Components and Systems value chain in Europe. The event will take place from November 20th. -22nd. in Lisbon, Portugal.
The organisers of this event, AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking and the European Commission, in association with EUREKA, have joined forces to bring all stakeholders together on 20-22 November 2018. EFECS provides numerous opportunities to learn more about the latest developments, cooperation and funding possibilities in the ECS Community.
- Vision on the future of Electronic Components and Systems (ECS)
- The chance to help determine the future strategy of R&D&I in this field of expertise
- A large exhibition focusing on impact and results of the most recent projects in ECS
- Opportunities for exchange of new project ideas, collaboration & consortia building
- Information about funding instruments
- Networking opportunities with other ECS experts
20. - 22. November 2018
Lisbon Congress Centre
CCL, Praca das Industrias
+++ Important Information+++
2019 EURIPIDES² / PENTA Synchronised Call
The 2019 EURIPIDES² / PENTA Synchronised Call will be launched on 20 November 2018 at EFECS 2018 at the CCL in Lisbon, stimulating innovative projects along the entire Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) value chain.
It's now time to submit project pitches and posters for EFECS 2018 and find new partners for projects via the ECS Collaboration Tool. The deadline is on 1 November 2018. Do not forget to mark your calendars for the Synchronised Call Project Outlines (PO) submission date of 1 March 2019. Project must be submitted via the PENTA/EURIPIDES² Project Zone.