European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems
The European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems is the international forum with a focus on ‘Our Digital Future’ along the Electronic Components and Systems value chain in Europe. The event will take place from November 20th. -22nd. in Lisbon, Portugal.
The organisers of this event, AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking and the European Commission, in association with EUREKA, have joined forces to bring all stakeholders together on 20-22 November 2018. EFECS provides numerous opportunities to learn more about the latest developments, cooperation and funding possibilities in the ECS Community.
Silicon Europe at EFECS
Silicon Europe will have a booth at EFECS. We are happy to meet you there and talk about possible cooperation!
- Vision on the future of Electronic Components and Systems (ECS)
- The chance to help determine the future strategy of R&D&I in this field of expertise
- A large exhibition focusing on impact and results of the most recent projects in ECS
- Opportunities for exchange of new project ideas, collaboration & consortia building
- Information about funding instruments
- Networking opportunities with other ECS experts
20. - 22. November 2018